Fulfilling our mission requires us to invest our energy, time, and resources in the pursuit of our core values.
Loving – Thoroughly loving God with our entire being
Adore God – Mark 12:30, Psalm 29:2
– To be a place where God’s presence is tangible so that believers are transformed and unbelievers are converted.
Continue in fervent prayer – James 5:16, Philippians 4:6
– To be a people who rest with submissive faith upon the will of God, and reach with obedient faith to do the will of God, by reverently communicating with God.
Growing – Continuously pursuing conformity to the likeness of Christ
Honor the Scriptures in belief and action – Hebrews 4:12, II Corinthians 3:16-17, Joshua 1:8
– To exalt the Word of God by preaching, reading, studying, memorizing, meditating and heeding it.
Disciple members to spiritual maturity – Ephesians 4:11-13, II Timothy 2:2
– To enable every member of our church family to be active in fulfilling the Great Commission.
Building – Spiritually edifying one another through true fellowship
Encourage accountable relationships through fellowship – Hebrews 10:24-25, II Corinthians 13:5
– To build a community of faith where believers are protected and edified through loving relationships.
Involve members in gift-based ministry – I Corinthians 1:7, I Corinthians 7:7, I Corinthians 13:2, I Peter 4:10
– To equip believers to do the work of the ministry and the edifying of the body.
Reaching – Compassionately taking the Gospel to the lost
Bring people to faith in Christ – II Corinthians 5:20-21, Matthew 28:18-20
– To go and present the Gospel with boldness and clarity, and to provide events and programs that can be used by our church family as evangelistic tools.
Facilitate global missions – Isaiah 45:22, Isaiah 52:10, Acts 13:47
– To promote the spreading of the Gospel around the world through encouraging our own people to be willing to go and providing for those who have already gone.
Give the right opinion of God in our community – I Corinthians 10:31, Colossians 3:17
-To be recognized as a place where God and His Word are taken seriously as the key to a life of joy—now and eternally.