We love to study the Bible together!
Meeting from 9:30-10:15am, you will have an opportunity for intentional study and fellowship. Children and Teens will meet in their designated rooms while adults have the following options:
1) The Book of Proverbs is being taught by David Gower in the Michael Room.
2) The Book of Daniel is being taught by Alex Bauman and Joe Frankini in Room 309.
3) The Book of Hebrews is being taught by Wes Dixon and Larry Edwards in Room 311.
4) The Young Married group is being taught by Pastor Ken in the Fellowship Center. Marriage topics are taught and discussed from a biblical perspective. Pastor Ken's teaching is conversational and full of application.
5) The Square 1: Foundations of the Faith is being taught by Pastor Brandon in Room 305. Square 1 is where you get to know what we believe at Bethel. We have an "ask anything" for the first 10 minutes of class - you don't want to miss that!
Meeting in homes during the week, Community Groups are an opportunity for a small group of our members to engage in true spiritual fellowship that is transparent, Word-centered, and focused on growth in godly love and godly living.
Our Community Groups are designed to help each other take the steps of spiritual transformation that are needed in their lives. The groups enable spiritual fellowship that challenges us to grow. The pathway to group life is through membership at Bethel. Groups are formed as group leaders are trained and available for leading new groups. Find out more by viewing the Participant's Guide.
Wednesday Bible Study
Meeting on Wednesday evening from 6:00-7:15pm, our prayer gathering provides the opportuntiy for us to prayer together both as families and as an assembly of believers. A brief devotion and exchange of prayer requests is followed by prayer time.