9:30 a.m. – Sunday School
11:00 a.m. – Children’s Church
6:00-8:00p.m. – Kids 4 Truth Program
Nurseries are available for children from infants to 3 years old for all services. Our nurseries are secure, clean, and supervised by qualified workers. Our nursery check-in/check-out process provides peace of mind for parents and a safe environment for the children.
Children ages 4 through 6th grade are taught truth from God’s Word in age and grade specific classes. Classes meet at 9:30 on Sunday morning, following Children’s church. Children are taught Bible lessons that are appropriate for their age and level of understanding.
Children’s Church Morning
Children meet initially in the main auditorium with their parents and are dismissed from the service to their own age-appropriate time of teaching.
– Children ages 4-5 years participate in singing, listening to Bible and missionary stories, and learning about their Creator God.
– Children in 1st-4th grades come together each week ready to review what they’ve learned from previous weeks as well as learn a new God-focused challenge from the Bible. They also have a time to sing and work on the verse of the month.
– Children in 5th-6th grades have a time each week to discuss verses and topics from the Bible. They also have a time of worshipping the Lord in song.
Parents may always choose to have their children remain with them in the Sunday morning worship service.
Children’s Church Evening
Children gather with their families in the main auditorium and are dismissed for their children’s service following the music worship time.
– Children ages 4-5 go to Little Lambs where they participate in choir, crafts, playtime, and Bible time. Every quarter, a new series of Bible lessons is taught to the children.
– Children in grades 1st-6th participate in games, Bible memory, singing, and teaching. Children learn songs that are rich with biblical truth and participate regularly in children’s choirs in the Sunday evening worship service.